Sunday, March 18, 2018

Sea of Thieves

Image result for Sea of thieves

I'm not sure how many of you had the opportunity to play the final beta for Sea of Thieves last week, but it was amazing!  My friends and I all stayed up until 3-5 in the morning Friday and Saturday nights. The thing that makes this game so fun is the teamwork that's needed, especially during ship battles. The big ship with a four man crew is very hard to do. One person has to sail the ship, one person is adjusting the sails and dropping anchor when we need to turn, the other two are firing cannons to sink the ship. We even designated the person who adjusts the sails to patch the ship and drain water and one person on a cannon to shoot themselves to the other ship to drop their anchor. As far as the game play goes it was extremely fun. The only hesitation I have to buying this game is there is no progression. You can only change your appearance as well as the appearance of the ship. You can't make things better or stronger, which in my opinion is a huge lacking part of the game. If you want to see the game play for yourself watch my Mixer streams. My gamer tag is Dey turk r jubz, feel free to add me especially if you don't have enough friends to make a full crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment