Saturday, February 10, 2018

What Headset Should you Buy?

      Over the past month and a half, I have been on a quest. Ever since the game Players Unknown Battlegrounds came out (PUBG) I needed something to hear people walking around. It's very difficult to hear when you are just using your TV speakers. Originally, I didn’t want to spend very much on a headset which was my first mistake. I bought a pair of Tritton Kamas and they worked ok but after an hour or two my ears would start to hurt super bad. I don’t have huge ears, I would even say they are on the smaller side. The opening for the ears was a small rectangular shape. Honestly though it could be a good headset for a kid probably between the ages of 8-15. 
      Next, I decided to spend a little more on a headset and purchased the Razer Kraken V2 Pro. This headset was amazing! It sounded super good, it was very comfortable and it was well designed. The only problem I had with this headset is my friends complained on Xbox Live about echoing. When they told me that, I was disappointed because I loved this headset so much. 
       Lastly, I just decided to go all out and bought the Turtle Beach Elite Pro Tournament. This headset was a little pricey but it has been worth it. It’s comfortable but not as comfortable as the Kraken headset. Although I think it sounds better and it doesn’t echo. In comparing the two, the Kraken would win in my opinion if it didn’t echo. 

3 comments:

  1. I am notorious among my friend group for using those awful stock xbox mics. To be completely honest those things breaks so easily I've probably spent more money replacing that type constantly than just buying a sturdy one. One time in high school one of my friends bought me a $150 turtle beach headset out of pocket. That's how much they hated my mic problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. headsets are super important if you're playing with people haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. buy twitch followers

    ReplyDelete