Saturday, February 10, 2018

The Best Console Ever Made


Image result for xbox one x


When this Xbox came out I was ecstatic because over the past few years people have been talking about the PS4 and how it has the best graphics, etc, etc. As an avid Xbox fan I have been super annoyed because there hasn't been much of a difference between the Xbox and the PlayStation. Even when Xbox put in a 4k Blu Ray player and allowed you to watch 4k streaming as well, people said the PS4 pro was still better because it slightly upscales games to 4k. The thing that I love is Microsoft basically said,"I've had enough of this shit." Then they made the most powerful console of all time, allowing native 4k and true 60 FPS or frames per second. Now the only thing PlayStation has over Xbox is that they currently have better exclusives or video games only for that console. The next two years we will see who comes out on top because there is a rumor PlayStation is making a console to compete with the Xbox One X.

2 comments:

  1. I love Xbox as well but I seem to not be very good at any of the usual games they put out. The PS4 seems to keep my attention in the game department. Are there any xbox games you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're not looking for anything competitive I'd look into Forza. It's an xbox exclusive and is a beautiful game to play and it's also the highest rated racing game to play.Gears of war and Halo have amazing stories and you don't have to play online. A game I'm personally looking forward too is Sea of Theives

    ReplyDelete