Monday, February 12, 2018

Assasins Creed Origins Review

Image result for assassin's creed origins review

Assassins Creed Origins  has been my favorite game of the franchise so far. The story for this game was amazing they put a lot of thought into and made the game valuable for me. Games are pretty expensive, this was a nice way to feel like I got my money's worth. I put almost 90 hours into this game in about a month. The thing that impressed me most about this game is how beautifully made it was. As you'll see in the link up above there a couple of walk-throughs of the game and you'll be able to see how artistic and elegant this game is. Ubisoft put so much detail into this game and that's why it did so well. If you haven't played this game I highly recommend it but just know that it will suck your life away until you beat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment