Monday, February 12, 2018

Which Controller?

Image result for ps4 vs xbox one controller


This one could be a heated debate but I'm curious as to what your opinions are. Ever since the original Xbox came out in 2001 there has always been a debate on which controller is better. My first two consoles ever were the PS1 and the PS2, I've had a fair amount of time to decide which controller is better. In my personal opinion which honestly should be everyone's opinion because it really is a fact, is that the Xbox controller is better. I say this for one reason only and the only reason that matters, it's more comfortable. Even the navy uses Xbox 360 controllers for drones. If the fact that the world's most advanced military uses them and that doesn't change your opinion then I don't know what will. However I think the PS4 controller has done some revolutionary things. For example the use of no batteries and it adds an interactive portion to the game. My brother plays GTA V on PlayStation and whenever he calls someone or the police are after him the sounds come out of the controller. I thought that this added a cool aspect to the game. But in the end the PlayStation controller feels like it's for people with tiny hands and you feel like your hand is going to cramp. Comment below what your opinions are and don't forget to hit that follow button on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment