Friday, March 9, 2018

PUBG vs Fortnite

Image result for pubg vs fortnite

Discussing this may be like beating a dead horse but it's something I've been wanting to write about. Recently half of my friends including my best friend switched to Fortnite. I on the other hand hate Fortnite. I understand why he especially started playing it because he played way more PUBG than I did. At first I really liked Fortnite but that was because PUBG hadn't been released to Xbox yet. The thing I like most about Fortnite is you can build your own base anywhere you're at. I don't however like anything else about the game. I don't like the shooting mechanics or the cartoony graphics. I do like the fact that is a finished game and doesn't glitch or lag like PUBG. Graphics to me are one of the more important things about a game and that's why I prefer PUBG. I like that it's realistic. My friends complain about the graphics of the game but that's because they don't have the Xbox one X like I do. Their systems can't handle the game. I also prefer having real weapons in the game instead of made up ones. In the end they are both great games but it depends on what you look for in a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment